November 12, 2009

Wealthy Affilaite Site Rubix Web Design Program

I have always wanted to create a web site. I finally did using a program called "Site Rubix". All I have to say is it was so simple. I had asked a few friends from work about building a web site and they kept telling be about using Adobe Dream Weaver and some other web design programs. I asked them about using these programs and after the conversation I felt a little overwhelmed needless to say!

Being a member of the Wealthy Affiliate, I know about their Site Rubix program. So I opened it up and started playing around. the thing I like best is it is so simple because of it work with a drag and drop functionality. I was dragging and dropping things like crazy! It was a huge mess but since I was just playing I didn't care.

After about 20 minutes of playing I got onto the Training Center at WA and started reading some Site Rubix tutorials. All I have to say is I was hooked. The tutorials made everything even easier than when I was just playing around.

I opened up Site Rubix and started dragging the layouts into position. Started adding some text and a few images, and even had the courage to put in an opt in box (thanks to a tutorial from Marcus). Less than an hour later I had a website. I used WA hosting and uploaded it to my domain with Site Rubix's built in FTP program.

If you are looking for something simple to use when creating a website, you need to really look into Site Rubix. It is simple, easy to use, and comes with great tutorials. Plus you get free hosting with it too!

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog. its excellent
    Really i loved read this blog.
    Its highly informative. I would be visiting your blog hereafter regularly to gather valuable information.
    Website Hosting

    ReplyDelete