November 10, 2009

The Number One Reason to Join Wealthy Affiliate University

If you are like me, you have tried to make money online. However, you just weren't as successful as you would have hoped to be. This is the same story heard from 1000's of other Internet marketers. They desperately want to make a living online but just can't seem to find the right combination of product and audience.

I tried to make money online unsuccessfully for two years. Luckily for me I didn't spend 1000's of dollars on e books, MLM schemes, or some of your favorite get rich quick software. My first affiliate marketing experience was with the BANS (Build a Niche Store Software) and Commission Junction or what is now the eBay Partner Network. I had been selling things on eBay when I came across the BANS software. I researched BANS and did some Googling on it. After a while I decided I would spend the $99 because a it had a money back guarantee plus I was already familiar with eBay. I tried in vain to make the BANS software work. I had my niche, I built my store, but I could only make enough money to cover my hosting fees.

Frustrated, I started searching for more help with affiliate marketing. I came across a site called the Wealthy Affiliate University. I did some research on the WA and then I decided to join Wealthy Affiliate University because I wanted to see what I could learn and apply to my BANS stores. I honestly have to say this was the BEST decision I have ever made to join Wealthy Affiliate University! I finally had found what I have been looking for. A place to educate and share ideas on Internet marketing. I started the WAU's intense 8 Week Action Plan to help become acquainted with the site and the whole premise of Internet Marketing. What I learned in my first few weeks, I was able to apply to my BANS sites but also start other marketing campaigns. I will forever be indebted to Kyle & Carson along with other members of the WA forum that have helped me along the way!

The number one reason to join Wealthy Affiliate University is the education your are going to receive! I was always taught the to be successful, you have to know what you are doing. If you join the Wealthy Affiliate University, you are going to receive an unbelievable wealth of knowledge that is guaranteed to make you a successful Internet marketer.

No comments:

Post a Comment